Monday, October 5, 2009

Soccer Monsters

I don't know why, but my oldest son's soccer team chose the name "Soccer Monsters". I have trouble prioritizing how I spend time, so for kicks, I whipped up (with the assistance of Amy's valuable feedback and suggestions) a team logo:

The coaches liked the result. Now our little 5- and 6-year-old soccer stars are sporting embroidered patches of the logo on their jerseys (thanks, Patches4Less), and slappin' stickers of the logo all over the place (thanks, Contagious Graphics).

2 comments:

  1. Is this logo and name copyrighted sir?? I may use a name near yours and I do not want to cause any trouble between us if I do. Email me at paigenicole077@gmail.com if so.
    Thanks,
    Paige Harsch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use the name and the logo if you wish. I'm happy to send you the original artwork.

      Delete