Tomorrow, April 15, 2010, CollabNet is hosting its first ever virtual conference. Entitled "Agile ALM for Distributed Development", the fully virtual event is focused around the methodologies and products which make Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) possible and efficient, especially where geographically distributed teams need to collaborate seamlessly.
I'm hosting a "scheduled chat" on Subversion at 7:30am PDT. So, if you're available and online tomorrow around that time, and you'd to chat live with me about Subversion, then do the following:
- Register for the conference. (Now! Go do it!)
- Login at the appropriate time to the conference using the instructions you receive from the registration process.
- Once logged in, visit the "Communication Center".
- Click the "Scheduled Chats" item.
- Click the "Subversion for the Enterprise" chat item. (It will only become a live link at the time of the session.)
This is a free-form chat with no agenda, so come with your questions. See you there!